The Pros of Wireless Garage Door Keypad Systems07/01/2014 Back To Blog
When convenience met technology, the first wireless garage door keypad was born. It gave us the perfect opportunity to get rid of the old fashioned remote and take one more step into the future. Does that mean that remote controls are worthless and hsould be tossed away? Definitely not! All types of remote systems are beneficial to homeowners as long as they use encrypted technologies, although wireless keyless entry systems bring us one step closer to future technologies, which can only get better and ensure better conditions, enhanced safety and reinforced security.
Consider the benefits of current keypads
1. You will never lose them. Ask yourself: how many times have you lost your clicker? Since these systems come in boxes and are mounted on the wall, it is impossible to go through such hassle again.
2. For the same reasons, they cannot be stolen.
3. They are practical since they only require a 4 digit password for entrance.
4. Did you share the code with someone else? You can easily change it by just entering your current code and then saving a new one.
5. Do you have a big family? Every member of your family can have their own code.
6. Do you often have visitors from out of town? No need to be at home yourself. Just give them their own code and erase it later.
7. All wireless keypad systems use rolling codes. You'll never have to worry that someone will track your codes through frequencies.
8. They secure garage doors, which cannot open from outside unless the right code is entered.
9. They usually activate three different electric operators.
10. They are the best way to protect your children. If they do not know the code, they cannot play with the door as they would with the garage door clicker.
11. There are several options and their boxes are waterproof while the buttons are lit.
Wireless entry systems are designed to provide comfort but above all safety. It's the perfect way to ensure your home is secure and your kids are safe. Plus, think of the future changes that will make them even a better choice for your access. Why not fit the future to today's needs!